Dura-SAM (Stand Alone Module) Carton Flow
Dura-SAM features smooth setup designed for efficient storage of packages can be quickly moved from one point to another. Features durable and sturdy frames with rigid & swivel casters with foot locks providing quick transport of packages in any direction effortlessly. Frames are assembled from 1” x 1” 14 gauge galvanized square tube providing greater support for the carton flow beds.
The full bed of wheels creates a deck for mixed package widths on the same shelf maximizing space and efficiency. Axles are heavy duty 5/16” diameter powder coated steel providing smooth, reliable carton flow.
Dura-SAM Packs More Features Into Every Portable Carton Flow Rack System For The Ultimate Flexibility, Durability And The Simplest Installation Available!
- More cartons, more configurations in less space accommodating any mix of carton sizes and shapes
- Ultimate flexibility – instantly substitute inventory without changing your specific carton flow theory or system components.
- Improved inventory control from CSS carton flow methods.
- Virtually no hang-ups with CSS exclusive Freewheeler technology.
- Ideal portable pick system for manufacturing and assembly lines.
- Superior tracking of carton flow methods compared to roller flow systems.
- Ideal for wash-down applications.
- Freewheeler 1.9″ diameter X 1.00″ wide wheel provides more surface for better package and carton support and requires virtually no maintenance.
- Special lubrication-coated axles provide smooth carton flow rails with virtually no hang-ups.
- No tools required to replace wheel assemblies; spring-loaded axles on carton flow rails snap into place.
- Superior strength from specially designed C-channels.