Dura-Flo D2 Carton Flow Storage Systems
Dura-Flo D2™ Carton Flow, featuring our patent pending axle design. The Dura-Flo D2™ carton flow pre-assembled tracks are designed to fit any existing carton flow shelf structure without the need for tools. The heavy-duty full roller bed design allows you to place cartons slot without the need for track reconfiguration. The heavy duty steel axle provides more than twice the loading capacity of traditional carton flow, and drastically reduces damage. D2 low-profile side channels offer more vertical storage space and the durability needed to help save carton flow replacement maintenance costs.
Replace Old Track and Divider
Individual track and divider systems are a maintenance headache and do not provide reliable carton flow.
Old carton flow track systems are hard to install and not expandable as box sizes change and your distribution needs grow. Upgrade your system.
With D-2 Low-Profile Carton Flow
D-2 low-profile carton flow lanes have the smoothest flow of any carton flow drop-in shelf. It can turn a system where boxes constantly hang up and fall through into a reliable, low-maintenance carton flow system where you box is always at the pick point.
Dura-Flo D2™ -More Features In a Carton Flow Rack System – Ultimate Flexibility, Durability and The Simplest Installation Available
- Maximum space utilization from a carton flow wheeled system, over 90% with multiple carton sizes and weights.
- Virtually no hang-ups with Concentric exclusive technology. Offers twice the wheel coverage of nearest competitor for superior carton flow.
- Extension feet attachments for mounting to all makes/models of carton flow shelves. Designed to fit inside beams, meaning no interference with labels or pick to light displays!
- Tracks are installed up to 4 times faster than traditional carton flow tracks.
- Improved inventory control with reliable performance and no chance of product falling between tracks.
- See your cost per pick drop immediately. Spend more time pulling orders, and less time removing cases from hang-ups within the rack.
- Superior tracking of carton flow methods compared to roller flow systems eliminates the need for a full length divider, and leads to less hang-ups.
- Freewheeler 1.125″ diameter x 1.4″ wide wheel provides more surface for better package and carton support and requires no maintenance.
- Maximum spacing between wheels is 1.4″, accommodating a broad variety of carton widths, and providing more wheel coverage than anything else in the marketplace.
- Specially lubricated axles provide smooth carton flow with virtually no hang-ups.
- Entry & exit brackets mount into beam connectors without tools or loss of clearance.
- Shallow track profile means there is no need for a package stop, thus eliminating any clearance issues created by many other heavy duty carton flow options.
- Superior strength from specially designed C-channels.
- Modeled after our highly successful and innovative Dura-Flo™ product.