Pallet Flow Track Solutions for Even the Most Unreliable Pallet Types
For Flow Track that provides a stable, predictable rolling surface, a full-width metal roller system from Concentric Storage Systems is the ideal solution. Whether you need a system capable of transporting slip sheets, skids and other shipping containers or operating in -40° F freezer environments, our Engineers can rapidly develop an effective solution and conduct extensive testing to ensure that your pallet flow track will offer an outstanding level of performance. CSS is also able to offer short lead times on our projects, thanks to our more than 20 years of experience engineering Flow Rack Systems for companies involved in a wide range of industries. We’ve also installed flow track systems in pallet racks from nearly every pallet racking manufacturer which provides your company with the system knowledge needed for guaranteed pallet flow.
Full-Width Metal Roller Pallet Flow Benefits:
- Load capacities from 50 to 5,000 lbs.
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Maintenance free bearing materials
- 1.9” diameter rollers available on 2, 3, or 4 inch centers
- Speed controllers to control pallet speed in deep flow applications
- Galvanized or oil finish
- 2 and 3 track systems available using narrower tracks with options ranging from 4.25” up to 52” between frames
- Wide surface to help damaged or inconsistent pallets flow properly
When you choose a Flow Track from CSS, you will not only receive an effective storage system, but also our outstanding customer support. Our teams will provide extensive documentation for your installation and have personnel standing by to quickly solve any issues that could interfere with your pallet flow rollers’ performance. We also back up all of our systems with a warranty for peace of mind and pallet flow system investment protecton.